Trip Advisor Series
2017 Las Vegas–Circus Circus Buffet
May 10, 2017–The Breakfast Buffet at Circus Circus had a large assortment of breakfast items, including eggs or omelets made to order. They also had:
- Sweet items: Pancakes, Waffles, French Toast, Doughnuts, Danishes, Pastries, etc.
- Potatoes: Hash Browns, Breakfast Potatoes (cubed with onions and bell peppers)
- Meats: Bacon, Sausage, Corned Beef Hash
- Eggs: Hard Boiled, Scrambled, Scrambled with Ham and Bell Peppers (plus the others that were made to order)
- Breads, Cereals (hot and cold) and Biscuits and Gravy
- Drinks: Milk, Coffee, Teas, Juices, Water
- They even had noodles!
My roommates and I chose to eat at this restaurant because it was convenient (we were staying at Circus Circus hotel) and we wanted a decent breakfast where we didn’t have to wait to be seated and served. We went at 6:30 am on a Wednesday morning and it was not crowded.
Through a misunderstanding, my purse and backpack were accidentally left unattended for a few minutes! My passport, cash, credit card, convention badge and boarding pass were all available to anyone brave enough to attempt it. When I returned, to my shock and relief, nothing was moved or missing! That could have ended so much worse–lesson learned!!
We enjoyed the food and the great service. Although there was a crazy amount of options to choose from, I think the price was a little high. This breakfast buffet at Circus Circus (on The Strip) on a weekday morning was $21, which was more expensive than our Saturday night dinner buffet at Gold Coast Resort (off The Strip), which was only $17.31. This is what to expect if you eat at a restaurant on The Strip!
TIP: Stay and eat off The Strip if you want to save money. If you do choose to stay and eat on The Strip, embrace the decadence!